Top 10 things that Mom’s need to think about to keep their family safe in case of a tragedy!
Tragedy comes in all shapes and sizes. Sometimes the tragedy directly affects your family by
- the income that your household brings in
- your health where you can’t do the same things as you used to do
- an injury that will affect your job or ability to do your job
- your house structure burns or floods
- your personal identity gets compromised
- your possessions are stolen
- a divorce or separation
- a business partnership failure
- a business partner death
- a sickness of a family member
- a brain injury of a family member
- coma or paralysis of a family member
- a legal battle with family
- car accident
- on the job injury
How does a family protect against these types of things? By planning.
How do I plan?
- Getting the appropriate insurance that will cover these types of things to ensure you have an income
- Getting a diary or log of your medical history records
- Getting a log of your accounts
- Keep an up to date file of what both partners have in coverages, assets and liabilities in case the relationship falls apart- look after yourself!
- Taking photos and hair samples of family members
- Organize how to pay your bills if you are unable to do so
- A log of your personal passwords and keep them strictly safe
- Keeping a safety net account for raining days
- Turn off switches for gas and water
- Have an up-to-date will and power of attorney, living will
- Keeping a log to give to someone that you trust, to know how to pay the bills for a few months if they had to.
A Business to do list will also need to be done.
There is so much more to do and keep track of. But, planning is easy if it’s all laid out in front of you.
Why not make it easier for yourself and your family! Check out our App that is simple and easy to use! Like having your own Assistant!
For more information: contact Tina
FB: Your Backup Plan
Comments are closed