ARE YOU ON TRACK?
Are you ready for the big one? Are you on track? That’s what everyone comments these days. But, is it true? Absolutely.
We really don’t know when or where we will have something happen to us, or do we? No we don’t and that’s why we need a plan. A plan of attack.
Here is a quiz to take to see how on track you are!!!
Now that you’ve taken our quiz how do you feel? Are you on track?
How is your planning and organizing? Well, we touched on a few of the items that you can get on track for.
GETTING ON TRACK
- Purchase a life insurance policy for you and your spouse to cover loss of income, and or loan amounts
- Record the life insurance policy as well as any other insurance policies you have. Those would include, your vehicle, boat, house, and travel insurance.
- Record your medical history, so that you know what prescriptions you have had over the years, treatments, what’s worked and what hasn’t worked, etc.
- Where is your safety deposit box, and how would anyone know how to access it. Record it!
- Get your wills and power of attorney completed and registered if possible. Record it!
- Record how to pay your bills if you couldn’t for a while. What bills need to pay and how.
- Record your passwords
- Record and track your digital assets and property- so that if something happened to you, your family can access them.
I have only touched on a few of the important items that are needed and that would be super helpful in times of need.
We can show you how to make it much easier using our new innovative App to do all of these things above and more!
Just using a tablet, ipad or smartphone you can get everything updated by a push of a button. Just think
By being prepared for any form of tragedy, this App could be the most important one a person ever installed on their Smartphone!
Tina Olexa, Developer
YOUR BACKUP PLAN
Comments are closed